Four Hours Fire Rate Rock Wool Board A1 Class
|FOB Price:||US $77-156 / m³|
|Min. Order:||325 m³|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|325 m³||US $77-156/ m³|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Grade: Grade A
- Appearance: Panel
- Material: Basalt
- Surface Finishing: None
- Shape: Rectangle
- Usage: Building, Curtain Wall
- Density: 80-120kg/M3
- Fiber Diameter: 4um
- Acidity Coefficient: More Than 2.0
- Tensile Strength: More Than7.5kpa
- Certification: Intertek ETL ISO9001
- Specification: 1200*600mm
- HS Code: 68069000
- Thickness: 50-200mm
- Color: Brown
- Type: Fibre Board
- Edge: Square
- Refractory Temperature: Over 1000ºC
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.036-0.039W/Mk
- Shot Content: Less Than 7%
- Hydrophobic Rate: More Than 99%
- Compressive Strength: More Than 40kpa
- Surface: Aluminum Foil
- Trademark: BBMG
- Origin: China
Rock-wool board is non-combustible material which can resist high temperature of more than 1000 ºC.
G-Star rock wool has excellent thermal insulation performance which can effectively reduce the energy consumption of air condition to maintain a comfortable and stable internal environment.
Rock wool can obviously improve the sound insulation performance of the building.
Durable in Use
G-Star rock wool uses natural basalt as raw material, apply European-advanced production line and technology, adopts the strictest production control process and quality standards, thus the product has a long life cycle.
1) 7*24 hours service
2) Reply email in 10 hours
3) European imported line and technique offers high quality product
4) Direct manufacturer reduces trade cost
5) All kinds of certification provides conveniences in your marketing and application.